mercredi 2 juin 2010

Visiting Les Frigos

A few photos I took inside the mysterious Parisian building Les Frigos, during last weekend when the place was open to the public.



This first one in particular is from the French artist Dominique Cozette. I was amazed with her work, and now that I've found her web page and blog, now that I know a little more about her, I am enchantée. You can take a look at her web page (at your own risk of falling for her like I did).

Now, for the other works I photographed, I could not find the artists' names. If anyone knows, please tell me!
 

Finally, a photo of some musicians that were playing in one of the corridors of Les Frigos. I think there were other concerts like this one in other corners of the building, but I only passed by this one. It was unexpected, spontaneous, and beautiful. They are great musicians. Unknown to me. Which made me think they came from another world (as the whole building and everything inside it!) that somehow appeared in Paris for one weekend and now have disappeared forever.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire